Stories from Crete: Sougia beach!

Two weeks ago I had the chance to go on a road trip to Sougia. Sougia is on the south coast of Chania, a little village right next to the sea. Although I never was too fond of taking a swim there, this time I changed my mind. So far this year it's been my best day at the beach!!!




Why I loved being in Sougia on that particular day?

1) The weather was super hot (38o C) so the freezing waters of Livikon Pelagos were exactly what I needed to cool down.

2) The water was crystal clear.

3) We had the beach to ourselves, something not so common in Sougia during the summer

4) Last but not least I got the chance to shoot some pictures!!!!



    

   

    

    

 

To find out more details about Sougia, like where to eat or where to sleep, visit My Crete Guide (it's always on the top of google whenever I search for a place in Crete).

So tell me have you ever been to Sougia? What was your experience?

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Thanks for visiting!
Love
Christina

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο