A Welcoming Story!

Well hello there and welcome to Stories from Crete!

My name is Christina. Some of you may know me from my instagram account @christina_perraki and some may remember me from my previous blog FauxBilicious. For those of you visiting this blog by pure luck: "Hi, I'm Christina! Very nice to meet you!!!"




Why am I starting this blog? For three main reasons: my love for photography, my love for writing and above all my love for my home island Crete.


In the last two years of maintaining my instagram account I discovered that I'm not the only one who loves Crete. And I don't mean native greeks. I mean other europeans, americans, australians and asians. Crete is a lovely place and that is aknowledged by everyone that has already visited this beautiful island and keeps coming back for more. I also made another discovery, maybe bigger one: that I influence people to visit Crete. So I made a decision: to make Crete famous to all 700 million users (up to today) of instagram. To make Crete a necessary destination for your vacations. In simple words to inspire you to visit Crete. And what better way to reach my goal than writing a blog full of stories from Crete.


To make myself clear I have nothing to do with the tourism industry. I just love Crete and want to share everything I know and am still discovering about it.


I would love to be able to give you a daily dose of Crete but for now I will be posting whenever I have something interesting to share. Hopefully once a week during the weekends.


All my pictures are taken with my lgg4 mobile phone and all content is original unless otherwise stated. Come to think of it if you have a story or nice images of Crete you would love to share send me an email at: christinaperraki1@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting!!!
Hope to be hearing from you!!!

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο